On this page, we address what information we collect from you and how we use that information. If you have additional questions that are not answered here, please feel free to contact us.
Information We Collect
To better serve site visitors and customers, LongIslandCateringHalls.com collects two basic types of information from our customers:
- Personally identifiable information: This is information that personally identifies one individual from another. This information is voluntarily provided to us by our customers and is used by us for the purpose of fulfilling requests or inquiries.
- Aggregate user and tracking information: This information gives us insights on how our customers and site visitors use our site and our other services. This data is anonymous in nature and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our website, e-mails and marketing efforts continue to appeal to our customers.
Information We Collect About You
LongIslandCateringHalls.com only collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us. Some examples of such personally identifiable information that you provide to us includes your:
- First and last name
- Physical address or postal address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Answer to your LongIslandCateringHalls.com sign-in question
Other Information LongIslandCateringHalls.com Collects
When you visit the LongIslandCateringHalls.com website, we automatically collect some information about your visit using cookies, web beacons, log analysis software and other aggregate tracking technologies.
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data. If your browser is configured to accept these files, they are stored on your computer's hard drive. LongIslandCateringHalls.com uses these data files when you visit our site to anonymous identify you. By using cookies, LongIslandCateringHalls.com is able to:
- Completely support and enhance your visit to our site.
- Allow you to access your account information without requiring you to answer your sign-in question multiple times during the same visit to our site.
- Ensure that you won't see the same advertisements too often.
- Better measure how many users view and navigate our site.
- Better measure how effective our online marketing campaigns are performing.
A LongIslandCateringHalls.com third-party advertiser cookie file may also be placed on your hard drive during your visit to our website. The purpose of these types of cookies is to collect aggregate statistic about your visit to our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information.
For more information on cookies, click here
Log file analysis
Information we measure, analyze and collect in this manner may include: your IP address, screen resolution, operating system, platform information, your URL clickstream behavior (from referring URL website, through LongIslandCateringHalls.com website, to and including URL of exiting website), date and time of your clickstream behavior, purchase behavior, clickstream patterns, e-mail address, LongIslandCateringHalls.com user answer, cookie information, session information (includes: page interaction information, browser interaction information, page response times, length of visits to individual pages, download errors) and web browser software.
Though some personally identifiable information may be collected in this process, the information collected is not used to track an individual's use through our website.
How LongIslandCateringHalls.com Uses the Information We Collect
LongIslandCateringHalls.com may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for business purposes including, without limitation, for the following business purposes:
- Answer to your LongIslandCateringHalls.com sign-in question
- To improve the quality of your LongIslandCateringHalls.com visit.
- To complete/fulfill your service provider-related request for information.
- To notify you of any changes to the service offerings that you have requested information.
- To create your LongIslandCateringHalls.com membership account.
- To send marketing communications and purchase confirmations that you have opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive.
- To send surveys to you.
- To update your user account with any information we receive from you or from third-party sources about you.
- To better monitor in aggregate the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns.
- To better monitor in aggregate how visitors and customers are using our site.
- To ensure that our website and e-mails continue to provide relevant content that is interesting and useful to our customers.
- To uncover and diagnose problems with our servers.
- For day-to-day system administration needs.
This information can be used to display targeted advertising. For example, if you contact a catering hall through our site ' we may display an advertisement on your confirmation page for a similar catering hall. We do not use personally identifiable information to deliver such targeted advertising.
Additionally, LongIslandCateringHalls.com may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for special purposes. Below are a few examples of special purposes:
- In disclosures to law-enforcement agencies when required by law.
- In disclosures to law-enforcement agencies and/or credit card companies in cases of customer fraud or in other cases where an individual poses a threat to the interests of LongIslandCateringHalls.com or its customers.
- To resolve customer or credit card company disputes.
What You'll Receive from LongIslandCateringHalls.com
LongIslandCateringHalls.com believes that honest and clear communications with our customers is a key part of a great customer experience. We only want to send you e-mail that you expect to receive or that you have requested. We try and include clear information on how to unsubscribe, and we honor all requests as quickly as possible. Below are examples of types of communications you may receive from us.
Membership registration confirmation e-mail messages
When you register for a LongIslandCateringHalls.com account on LongIslandCateringHalls.com, you'll receive an e-mail confirming you have become a LongIslandCateringHalls.com member. The e-mail will contain your name, the e-mail address you provided and other key information regarding your new account.
Changes to your account
If you request to change some of your account information in any way, we use the information you provided to us during the signup process to contact you by e-mail, postal mail or by phone to alert you of the change. We may also suggest alternate arrangements within these communications.
Marketing or promotional e-mails
If you sign up for one of our marketing e-mails either directly, through the membership area, during a request, during a contest sign-up, or by any other means, we will send you the marketing e-mail that you have requested.
We only send these e-mails to site visitors and customers who sign up for one of our mailing lists or who agree to future contact regarding special promotions and offers from LongIslandCateringHalls.com. These mailings contain clear information on how to stop receiving them, and we honor all requests as quickly as possible.
If you are receiving e-mail from us and wish to unsubscribe, either follow the unsubscribe instructions in the e-mail, or Contact Us here.
LongIslandCateringHalls.com may also send you postal mail notifications containing surveys, promoting special deals, informing you of special sweepstakes on our site or on behalf of one of our business partners.
Answering your inquiries
If you send us or phone in a question or offer a suggestion, we will use your e-mail address, telephone number or postal address to respond to you.
What Information LongIslandCateringHalls.com Shares
LongIslandCateringHalls.com does not rent or sell any of your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Travel services sold on LongIslandCateringHalls.com are provided by parties other than LongIslandCateringHalls.com. These parties include but are not limited to hotels, showrooms, restaurants and nightclubs. LongIslandCateringHalls.com will provide only the personally identifiable information to these parties that is necessary to complete or fulfill your travel services transaction.
Special note:The practices and privacy policies of these other parties may differ from LongIslandCateringHalls.com policies. LongIslandCateringHalls.com suggests and encourages you to review their privacy policies to gain further understanding of their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information. LongIslandCateringHalls.com may also share personally identifiable information to third parties who provide or offer other services on our behalf. We may also share your personally identifiable information with business partners with whom we jointly market products or services. If you choose to access such third party services and provide authorization, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those business partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of third party business partners and recommend you evaluate their practices before deciding to provide your personal information.
In some cases, a LongIslandCateringHalls.com travel service provider may contact you directly if additional information is necessary to fulfill your request.
LongIslandCateringHalls.com may also share aggregate information to service providers, business partners and advertisers. In these cases, LongIslandCateringHalls.com does not provide personally identifiable information. In addition, LongIslandCateringHalls.com may contract with third-party vendors for survey distribution, promotions or to facilitate sweepstakes or contests.
About This Policy
If You Have Questions