Home » Articles, Guides, and Tips
Posted by Amanda
Probably no form of mobile catering is more recognizable than the street cart caterer. Long a tradition in the streets of New York and Los Angeles, the street cart caterer has been satisfying people’s hunger for ages. It’s not certain when the street cart caterer was actually born, but they are documented back to post World War I days, and may have been around even sooner than that.
There are basically five different venues that you will find with the street cart caterers, although there may be others. The following is a listing of the five major varieties of street cart vendors that are operating today. Looking around the Long Island area, these vendors may be few and far between, but it is well documented that New York City has always been a haven for them.
More Articles by Amanda
- Do's and Don'ts for Wedding Invitations
- Throw A Super Sweet Sixteen Bash Without Breaking the Bank
- Top Questions to Ask Your Caterer Before Hiring Them
- Four Questions to Help Choose a Caterer
- Three Ways to Locate Catering Hall Near You
«-- Return to Article Index